Nemours is pleased to offer the opportunity to hold satellite symposia during Hot Topics in Neonatology®.
This annual meeting will be held December 2-5, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C.
There are a maximum of five symposia slots available. Although Nemours does not guarantee the number in attendance at each symposium, programs in past years often met or exceeded their attendance goals.
Nemours requires that all satellite symposia be educational in nature, and presented in an objective, scientifically rigorous and balanced manner. The symposium cannot promote a specific drug product, or any devices. In addition, the proposed objectives should meet the needs of the neonatal and perinatal clinicians who are our attendees.
For more information, please click here:
© 2018.The Nemours Foundation.® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
8th Bubble CPAP and Non-invasive Respiratory Management of The Neonate Conference and Workshop
Saturday and Sunday, December 1-2, 2018
Marriott Marquis, Washington DC
The 8th Bubble CPAP and Non-invasive Respiratory Management of The Neonate Conference and Workshop will be held in conjunction with Hot Topics in Neonatology® taking place at the Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C. This is a two day conference with didactic and hands-on sessions presented by nationally-renowned speakers. Topics include foundation and practical application of bubble CPAP, adjunct management strategies with CPAP, lung-brain axis, extra:
* Difficult intubation by Jen Wung from Columbia Presbyterian
* Use of nitric oxide with CPAP, by Hany Aly from Cleveland Clinic
* Bed side strategy in applying CPAP and adjunct therapies, by M. Mohamed from GWU
* Brain-lung access, by An Massaro from Children’s National
* Mode of ventilation and neurodevelopmental outcomes, by Mohamed El-Dib from Brigham and Women’s
* Bubble CPAP circuit assembly and Nasal interface application, by neonatal and respiratory therapists team