Hot Topics in Neonatology® 2019 will take place at the beautiful
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland
The program will be held at the Gaylord National in National Harbor, MD, just 20 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. Standing on the shores of the Potomac River, this stunning waterfront hotel offers convenient access to many of Maryland's and Washington, D.C.’s most beloved attractions, including the Capital Wheel and MGM National Harbor®, as well as all of the fabulous museums and restaurants that D.C. has to offer. The hotel’s features include a 19-story glass atrium overlooking the river, full-service spa, seven distinct restaurants, fitness center, indoor pool and jogging trail along the Potomac. The hotel’s signature attraction ICE! is a must see during the conference.
Please click the link below to make your reservation.
© 2021.The Nemours Foundation.® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
· 7 miles and just 15 minutes from Reagan National Airport, 32 miles from Dulles International Airport, 8 miles and just 20 minutes from Union Station.
· 15 minutes from the National Mall & Smithsonian Museums.
· Complimentary National Harbor shuttle runs throughout National Harbor, shops & restaurants and the hotel.
· Across the river from Alexandria, Virginia, which is accessible via water taxi, and known for its historic Old Town.
· Happening at the Hotel during Hot Topics: Christmas on the Potomac, featuring unique holiday happenings including Gaylord’s exclusive ICE! experience.
If you are reserving for a group, please call 1-888-789-3090 to make your reservations.
Unfortunately, the Gaylord National is currently SOLD OUT.
There are several other hotels in National Harbor within a three or four block walk. We encourage you to reach out to one of the hotels below for a reservation. Reservations can be booked online through www.nationalharbor.com or you can call the hotel directly.
Residence Inn – 301-749-4755
Westin – 301-567-3999
AC Hotel – 301-749-2299
Hampton Inn – 301-567-3531