We are very excited to be hosting our first virtual poster showcase! We will be selecting posters to be featured in the Hot Topics in Neonatology™/Neonatal Quality at Hot Topics virtual poster showcase through an abstract submission and review process. Abstracts for both conferences are now being accepted. The abstract deadline is October 15.
The virtual poster showcase will take place throughout the entire conference, from December 6-10, and will also be available for 30 days after the conference. Conference registrants will be able to reach out to the poster presenter though the conference website via text or video chat to discuss their research.
● Abstract deadline October 15. Submission details below.
● The primary contact/presenter for abstracts which are selected for virtual posters will be required to register
for the conference.
● Submitted abstracts must confirm to abstract guidelines listed below.
Submitting Your Abstract
● Include the corresponding author’s name, mailing address, telephone number and preferred email address.
● Electronic submission of scanned abstracts (i.e. image data files) and faxed submissions are not acceptable.
● Due to limited space for exhibiting posters, we will be limiting submissions to two posters per submitting author.
Abstracts which do not meet those guidelines below will not be considered:
● The abstract should provide a brief and concise idea of your main arguments and conclusions.
● Body of abstract should be no greater than 250 words, clear, descriptive, and self-explanatory.
● No more than 1-2 pages total.
● Abbreviations are strongly discouraged except for units of measurement. The first time an abbreviation appears,
it should be preceded by the words for which it stands.
● Abstract must be written in English
● Entire abstract should use Times New Roman, 12 point font, left justification, single space, and no columns.
© 2021.The Nemours Foundation.® Nemours is a registered trademark of The Nemours Foundation.
• Title [UPPERCASE, bolded]
• Author(s) [First Initial. Last Name]
• Institution [Italicized]
• Body of abstract should include the following headings: